frequently asked questions
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
We hope that you are delighted with every order you receive from Galvan online store, however if you are not perfectly satisfied with your items, you have 28 days upon delivery to return them to us for a refund or exchange.
Please note that for items bought at our London or New York Studios you have 14 days to request an exchange or a return.
Please note that sale items are exchange only and that custom orders are final sale and are not eligible for exchange or return.
For orders shipped outside of the UK, we deduct £10 to cover shipping and restocking costs.
To return your item(s):
- Sign in to your Galvan account, select the Orders section from the left panel menu and select the order you wish to return or part return.
- On the order summary, select “Request a return” and follow the on-screen instructions to initiate your return request.
- Once your return request has been submitted, our team will review your request and send a return label if your order is eligible for a return.
- Pack your items securely in the original box and include the original invoice in the package.
- Print and attach the supplied return shipping label to the outside of the box, removing any other label on the parcel.
- Please have the box and item(s) ready for collection at the pre-determined day or drop off the parcel to a UPS Access Point.
Once the item(s) has/have been received and inspected, a refund will be issued to the original form of payment used to make the purchase and an email will be sent to you.
HOW DO I EXCHANGE AN ITEM?
Contact our Personal Shopping team at email@example.com to request a return and exchange request. Please follow the steps mentioned above.
To make an exchange, simply order the item you would like as a new purchase.
CAN I PLACE AN ORDER OVER THE PHONE?
Yes, absolutely. Call us on +44 (0) 20 7313 9977 to speak to one of our Personal Shopping team and they can place the order over the phone for you, as well as assist with any other shopping or styling enquiries you may have.
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS DOES GALVAN ACCEPT?
We accept all major credit cards on our website, including AMEX. You can also pay with PayPal.
HOW DO I BOOK AN APPOINTMENT?
You can book an appointment in either our London or NYC studios, with one of our Personal Shopping team by clicking here or by calling us on +44 (0) 20 7313 9977 to arrange an suitable appointment time.
CAN I MAKE AN APPOINTMENT AT MY HOME OR HOTEL?
Yes, if you live/are staying in central London or NYC, one of our private clients team can come to you. Please call us to arrange your appointment with us on +44 (0) 20 7313 9977 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW DO I MAKE A BRIDAL APPOINTMENT OR ORDER A BRIDAL DRESS?
To discuss your bridal options, please contact our one of our Private Client shopping team at email@example.com or by calling us on +44 (0) 20 7313 9977.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR A BRIDAL GOWN TO BE MADE?
Our bridal styles are individually made to order and take approximately 8-12 weeks to produce, depending on the style and fabric.
HOW DO I ORDER A CUSTOM MADE PIECE?
Many of our styles can be custom made in alternative colours and fabrics, depending on availability. To discuss your custom request, please call us on +44 (0) 20 7313 9977 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that bespoke orders are final sale and are not eligible for exchange or return.
I AM INTERESTED IN AN INTERNSHIP OR JOB WITH GALVAN, HOW CAN I APPLY?
Our Careers page is updated with all relevant opportunities within our company. You can also email us directly with your CV to: email@example.com