shipping & delivery
Please note that due to the current situation linked to the COVID-19 pandemic, shipping might take a bit longer than expected. We are doing our best to ship our online orders and soon as possible.
Orders are shipping within 2 business days of purchase with UPS, except if specified otherwise, pending availability and credit verification. We estimate you will receive your order within 1 to 5 business days.
- UK delivery with UPS (1-3 working days) - £7
- Next day delivery with UPS* - £15
- Worldwide delivery with UPS (1-5 days) - £35
*Orders must be placed before 1pm GMT.
Deliveries are shipped on a DDP (Delivery Duties Paid) basis. Duties and taxes are calculated based on your shipment destination and the value of your purchase, and are added to your order total in your shopping cart at checkout. Duties and taxes are non-refundable.
All orders within the UK are shipped with UPS and should arrive within 1 to 3 working days.
Complementary on-demand by hand delivery in Central London zone 1-3 with TOSHI. All orders delivering to an address within London zones 1-3 can have the option to use our on-demand by hand service provided by TOSHI which allows for same day, next day and 3rd day delivery options.
Galvan offers free pick-up from our London studio for items that you order online. Your order will be ready within 2 hours of placing the order online, provided the order is placed by 3:30pm GMT. Our Personal Shopping team will contact you when it is ready for collection. If your order is placed after this time, it will be ready for collection the next business day from 10am GMT. The latest collection time is 5:30pm GMT Monday through Friday (Excluding bank holidays).
We deliver to the following countries in Europe: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Norway, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Poland, Portugal and Vatican City.
We deliver to all the states within the United States.
MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA
We deliver to the following countries in the Middle East or Africa: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE.
AUSTRALIA AND ASIA
We deliver to the following countries in Australia or Asia: Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Australia.
DELIVERY SPECIFICS: ADDRESSES AND TIMINGS
- When placing your order, please ensure that all the details concerning the billing and shipping addresses are correct, as we are unable to redirect packages once the courier has processed an order.
- Please note that once an order is dispatched the delivery address cannot be changed.
- All deliveries require a signature and we do not ship to P.O. boxes or forwarding addresses.
- Every order will require a signature of receipt and this signature will signify successful delivery and fulfilment. Once your item has been delivered and signed for, the responsibility of these goods passes to you.
- Galvan London is not liable for lost or missing orders that have been signed for, for example at an office address that has been provided for delivery.
We send all of our orders as Express or Next Day (where specified).
When your order has been shipped, you will receive an e-mail confirmation containing your delivery tracking number. All of our delivery windows are estimates only and once the courier has collected the item, we cannot guarantee delivery dates.
Please note that in certain delivery areas, only a limited range of delivery services is available. We will endeavour to dispatch your order as quickly as possible, but we cannot be held responsible for delays as a result of remote delivery locations or weather conditions.
Orders that are delayed in customs or awaiting payment of duty charges may require extra time to be received. This time is not factored into the time frame estimates that Galvan gives for delivery, nor are we accountable for extra time required for delivery. All new orders are deemed separate and each is treated individually.